Monday, August 22, 2011

Friendly Reminder of Friendliness

Today is Be An Angel Day! Today is a day to take some time out of your oh-so-busy schedule and try your hardest to be an angel. Before you mad scientists get excited, I'm not talking about grafting wings onto your back and bolting a yellow neon loop above your head. No, today is much simpler than that. It's a day to do something good to another human. Or animal I suppose. Angels like animals, too. I'd tell you what I did for today, but telling about my own deeds seems non-angelic. Even saying I'm not telling you because I want to be angelic seems like it's not very angelic. ... Well, just do something nice for/to/at someone today. Today's another day that should be a year-round, 24/7 kind of deal. Like when your parents used to remind you to say 'thank you', you shouldn't have to be reminded anymore. We shouldn't have to be told to be nice to others. But we were, so let's go on ahead and do it.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment