Today is Tell A Lie Day! Today is a day to take the time to tell a lie. It doesn't matter how big or small of a lie it is, and it doesn't matter who you tell it to. Since This is the 100th post on my blog, I've decided to tell 100 lies. To you. Let's do this.
1. I live in Washington.
2. I drive a Nissan Cube.
3. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Law
4. I love my phone.
5. My room is the cleanest it has ever been.
6. I know who is making those noises downstairs.
7. I knew I wasn't home alone.
8. I never want to drink apple juice again, especially not right now.
9. I'm perfectly satisfied with the quality of social interaction I had this weekend.
10. I'm not going to play Zelda as soon as I'm done posting this.
11. I'm dreading a phone call I may get today.
12. It pleases me to no end to have my PC be broken.
13. I have no desire for a haircut.
14. I hate drawing.
15. I hate writing even more.
16. I hope nothing I write ever becomes published.
17. I can play guitar with the best of them.
18. I have a passionate love for the college I go to.
19. All of it's professors are top quality.
20. The constant construction on campus makes me smile.
21. College text book prices are totally understandable.
22. Return prices are fairer than ever.
23. I have never been pulled over.
24. I've gotten a ticket.
25. I've never been in a jail cell.
26. I've been put in jail.
27. I dislike baked goods.
28. Eating healthy is something I do not like trying to achieve.
29. I refuse to cook.
30. I like eating in public places.
31. I will never have room for dessert.
32. I watch T.V. constantly.
33. I'm almost never online.
34. I've gotten out of bed today.
35. I'm getting richer and richer.
36. I haven't applied anywhere for a job.
37. Every place that says they have job openings actually has job openings.
38. That doesn't anger me in the slightest.
39. The call I'm waiting on isn't job related.
40. I hope the call doesn't come anytime soon.
41. I hope the phone call is awkward if they do call.
42. I know the meaning of life.
43. I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
44. Listening to music while writing hinders my ideas.
45. I have very few ideas for stories.
46. I have far too much time to write them.
47. I have no ideas for nifty inventions/innovations.
48. I want a 3DS.
49. I do not want an iPad 2.
50. I hate musicals.
51. I hate movies.
52. I would hate to be involved in a movie.
53. I would hate to be involved in a stage play, too.
54. I would absolutely despise being a writer for a living.
55. I have no desire to see my ideas enjoyed by others.
56. I do not want to travel.
57. I do not want to move North.
58. I do not want a mansion.
59. I do not want it to have secret passageways and traps.
60. I want a new car.
61. The car I have now is in no need of a car wash.
62. Coming up with 100 lies is easier than I anticipated.
63. I'm not tempted to stop here.
64. I wouldn't say I lied about writing 100 lies.
65. That wouldn't be a lame excuse.
66. I'm a pro-wrestler.
67. I'm 100% American.
68. I think the world is a rhombus.
69. There are a lot of things I have to do today.
70. I'm a busy person.
71. I prefer using pens to pencils.
72. I prefer normal pencils to mechanical.
73. I always know what I'm about to draw when I start.
74. I am pleased with the progress I have made writing this story.
75. I have the slightest clue of how to publish writings.
76. I'm not almost convincing myself of some of these lies.
77. I do not need to use the restroom at all.
78. I'm not tempted to finish this in the restroom.
79. I am not afraid to sing in front of others.
80. I'm not afraid to speak in front of others.
81. I'm not afraid to exist in front of others.
82. This is taking a much shorter time than I anticipated.
83. I really knew what I was getting myself into.
84. I wish the posts I liked would get less views than the ones I half payed attention to.
85. I like the color of un-visited/visited links on my blog posts.
86. I'm under 21.
87. I'm older than 21.
88. Every fathomable colour of the universe is in my eyes. Except shades of brown.
89. I'm not white.
90. I dislike flavour in my food.
91. I'm not looking forward to the end of this list.
92. I'm not starving.
93. "Hungry Like The Wolf" didn't just get stuck in my head.
94. I know more than four words to "Hungry Like The Wolf".
95. I hope there is no bacon downstairs.
96. Bacon is nasty.
97. I don't miss the hamburgers from England's pubs.
98. I don't miss J2O at all.
99. I'm going to delete all of this and start over.
100. I'm going to do this again next year.
That was painful.
Thanks for reading!