Thursday, August 25, 2011

Carry Breath Mints

Today is Kiss-and-Make-Up Day! Today would be the perfect day to go and talk with that person you've been arguing with for the past while over such a petty subject. I mean really... why did this even become a huge thing between you two? Man up (or woman up) and tell them you are so over it. Because you, like, totally are. ... Alright seriously though, today is a great day for ending an argument. Especially if you are in a relationship (in case you didn't notice that first part of the holiday (wink wink nudge nudge)).

I haven't been in an argument with anyone lately, though... So I mean... I really don't know what to do? Should I... should I start one and then just give them a smooch? Maybe? ... Worth a shot I guess. I'll keep you updated on how that goes.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment