Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rugged Day

Today is Lumpy Rug Day! It is apparently a day to celebrate rugs that are not lumpy! Which is kind of misleading. Here I was looking ahead at my calendar thinking "My, what a strange and fantastically unique holiday to celebrate such a random item. AND the random item has such an odd adjective attached to it." when in reality the day celebrates the opposite of what it says. However, under the current circumstances of my home having recently obtained new rugs, I choose to celebrate their lumpiness and ability to trip you randomly. For some reason, rugs are not packaged in such a way that they are already flat when you purchase them. They are almost always lumpy, or at least bumpy. In case you don't know the difference, bumpiness is like a ripple while lumpiness is like moguls.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment