Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clean up the Chore Board

Today is No Housework Day!

Well, darn... I had planned to do SO much housework today, but my commitment to celebrating these holidays stops me from doing any at all. Today is just a day to take a break from constantly fixing or cleaning something in your house. If I were to be perfectly honest, I'm not one of those people anyway. However, I do know those people, and I can see why there would be a holiday for them to stop. It may drive you absolutely crazy to see that granola bar wrapper on the coffee table, but today you just don't pick it up. There isn't too much that could become messy in a day unless you live with the tasmanian devil, so it shouldn't be too bad I should hope. One day away from the stresses of constant cleaning. Hopefully you didn't have guests coming today.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment