Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gerber Baby

I just realized I hadn't put up the holiday for Saturday, February 12! It was Plum Pudding Day! In case you are wondering, I have no idea what it's made of, but I found some at an asian restaurant (only place I could find that sold it) and I think it was ... well let's just say it must be an acquired taste. I much prefer the days when my younger brother was a baby and he hated the plum flavoured baby food. Because I'll give you one wild guess which young boy in the house loved it. That's right. This guy. Right here.

Again sorry for the late update, and I will try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. I was out all day today watching plays and being social (Weird right?). I do greatly appreciate those of you who read this, and I am sorry for being inconsistent.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment