Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Iocane Powder

Today is Name Your Poison Day! I think I first heard this phrase in some shoot-'em-up style movie when the main protagonist was at a bar ordering a drink. However, it soon found many other ways into my life as people tend to use it for a lot of decision making scenarios. "Name your poison" is usually said when your only choices aren't exactly healthy or desirable, but you still need to take one of them. If someone were to poison me, for example, I would think it very kind of them to let me decide which poison I had to take. It can also be used for any decision, though. So today is a day to name your poison if you've been struggling with a hard decision. Or even an easy one. Although I don't know why you'd struggle with an easy decision.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment