Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bon Appétit

Today is National Escargot Day! If you are like me, when you hear 'escargot' you think something to the effect of "Ew! What? Thats a French thing, right? I couldn't ever eat snails! Well, maybe I could... Wait no! ... maybe?". Then you start a whole inner conflict about whether or not you could. Well, if you were to ever choose a time to eat escargot, today would be the day. I mean, if you look at it in perspective, think about how much that will widen your horizons in the culinary sense. At the very least, you'll be able to give an honest opinion next time it's brought up in conversation. Hey, you may even like it! Yeah! You know what? I'm doing this. I am finding a place that serves escargot and eating it TODAY! I might look for some friends willing to go with me, though. This isn't something you do by yourself. The more the merrier.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment