Saturday, March 5, 2011

An Inner Round Table.

Today is Multiple Personality Day. Almost every site I went to while researching this day said: "It's an opportunity to get in touch with yourselves." They used that exact phrasing, so I'm assuming I would be wrong to not use it as well. I don't believe I know anybody with multiple personalities, but then again, it says "get in touch with yourself", not "with others' other personalities". So I suppose today can be seen as a way to get in touch with a side of yourself that you might not be all too connected to.

Some examples might be reconnecting with your inner child, getting in touch with your feminine side, or talking to your anger to find out why he is so angry. It can also be a day to just purposefully change personality types throughout the day (It's not the same as just being moody). Mostly though, it seems to be a day of introspection. A day to step back into your own mind and find out what is really going on behind the scenes of your everyday thoughts. Seems like fun!

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment