Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Better Crunch

I had no idea what buttercrunch was until today, and I owe that to National Buttercrunch Day. I went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (an awesome chocolate place incase you were unaware of it) and asked them if they had any. Of course they said they did because they have almost every chocolate ever. (Godiva doesn't have buttercrunch OR vanilla truffles) All that aside, Buttercrunch is delicious. I bought two different kinds: one with nuts and one without. Both are delicious. I was at first afraid that it would be almost painful to bite like SOME toffee-esque things are, but it snaps pretty easily and doesn't stick to your teeth or any nonsense like that. So, go out and get some buttercrunch at your favourite chocolate shop. If you are lucky enough to live near a Thornton's then you should go there. I don't even know if they have buttercrunch, but they are just way too good either way. Here's a picture of my buttercrunch to give you an idea of what you should look for if you don't already know.


Delicious

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment