Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back from Vacation

My family vacation to Florida was quite a fun time! We went to Disney World the first day, Universal Studios the second day, and we spent Christmas together at my dad's sister's (my aunt's) house. We played a game of picking and stealing presents (it has a name I just can't remember it at the moment), and I ended up with a starbucks mug that I stole from my dear mother. We went to the beach, played card games, went inside of a large christmas tree in a park, and told stories of what had been happening for the 8 years we hadn't gotten to see each other. All in all, a very fun vacation. I will be posting videos I recorded while I was over there to my fancy-schmancy YouTube account listed right here:

www.youtube.com/kylegoesplaces

There is already FOUR new vacation videos up right NOW! Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment