Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Talking to a fern.

You have a lot to live for, you know.

I know it sounds cliché, but its true.

Everybody who has met you has commented on how good you always look.

No, you aren't just a wall-flower.

Well, for one: You usually hang out near the window.

Yeah, I know. You like the sun.

No, yeah. I mean I like rain more, but whatever floats your boat.

Yeah, I know you like rain, too.

I thought you said you had enough water here!

Well obviously not when I was gone, but you said you could handle yourself!

Look, maybe it's time for you to move out.

I dunno. We'll go to the park and I'll dig a hole to put you in. See how you like that.

You'll meet lots of new people.

Your diet won't be as regular as it is in here, but you should get by.

Yeah, you'll have friends like you to help you out, I'm sure.

Guess we can try it in a few days. Once you get back to health in here.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I had a tiny little plant that lived in a miniature mountain dew can, yes.

      Delete