Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scheduling.

If you've read the first blog on the day it came out, I have a few things to say. First of all, thank you relatives and friends or people who spend way to much time online, as you are the only ones who could have possibly known about it then. Secondly, I am sorry. I have not updated for an entire week in any sense aside from my twitter. Now, this may not be a big deal to you, but I know I easily grow impatient waiting for updates from people I have subscribed to. So this post will explain how the postings will generally work.

I do not in ANY way promise a regular update schedule on ANY of the outlets I have given you. Simply because I have enough things that are already scheduled, that I simply could not handle it at the moment. However, I will say that twitter will most likely be the most often updated, followed by this blog and youtube fairly evenly, and the formspring really depends on how curious you are.

I will say that as holidays come, there will be more posts all around, simply because there is much more happening during those times, obviously. Otherwise, I will post as often as interesting things happen and time permits. I'll be looking into a portable way to update this site, as that will help tremendously. Thanks for reading this!

~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment