Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More French Food

Today is National Bouillabaisse Day! I already feel like I've accomplished something today based solely on the fact that I spelled that right on my first try! Unfortunately for me, that doesn't count as a celebration according to my very flimsy 'rules' that I have for this blog. Since I happen to live within driving distance of a french restaurant or two, I found time to go and have a quick-ish dish of it. It's a soup with fish or shellfish prepared with several hens and spices that give it a uniquely French flavor. That can be good or bad depending on your opinion of the French. I thought it was pretty good, even though what I had wasn't exactly "authentic". It was as close as I could get! See if you can get closer. Unless you live in France. That's what we call an unfair advantage.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment