Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bring Me My Brown Shoes!

Today is Wear Brown Shoes Day! Today is such an incredibly easy day to celebrate, that in my morning stupor, I completely forgot to check what holiday it was (which is what usually happens). I only remembered to check when I was getting the snack for children's church ready. Lo, and behold: I looked down on my feet and adorning them were two of the brownest shoes I e'er did own. Which... was pretty likely, considering I am a boy and do not change shoes daily. Plus, they're new shoes, so why wouldn't I wear them all day every day? Because I usually do not like wearing shoes. Is the answer to that question. Today, though, I will wear my brown shoes to the fullest of my ability. Which is a lot. I'm a great shoe-wearer.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment