Monday, August 8, 2011

I found WiFi!

I'm in the UK, and in case you are concerned, I AM celebrating holidays.

August 6th was Wiggle Your Toed Day! It was an easy day to celebrate while on several flights to a different country. There isn't much to do on a plane aside from watching a movie, sleeping, and wiggling your toes. Wiggling them was also the first thing I did when we landed because after napping at hundreds of miles an hour, you need a good stretch.

August 7th was Sea Serpent Day! I celebrated it by looking for a sea serpent in every body of water I found. No luck. I might have had better luck in Scotland. Oh, well I got some great pictures out of it.

And today is National Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbors' Porch Night. I'm not sure if the 'national' part of that is actually of any importance now that I'm in Wales (that's not in America), but for the sake of celebration, I'm going to say it is still a viable holiday. So I'll be trying to sneak some zucchini onto at least one porch. Because I think that might be how to celebrate today. Just a hunch.

Thanks for reading!
~Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment